Now Is The Golden Age Of Mobile Point Of Sales
If you go into the subway or check out a typical bar, you’ll notice something about most of the people. Wherever you look, you’ll find at least one person tapping away on their cellphone, texting, or talking. Most cellphones that are made these days are smartphones - and that makes a huge difference for people who are trying to get their business off the ground.
According to a number of experts at PYMNTS, this may just mean that one terminal may become more popular than the rest. That terminal type, of course, is the mobile point of sale, also known as the mPOS. Here’s why experts are saying we should expect more mobile terminals than ever before...
- It’s a low-cost solution to a high-cost problem. The reason why most beginning businesses have a mobile point of sale is because it gives them the ability to collect cash without having to shell out hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a regular terminal.
- Additionally, it’s also the smallest POS out there. Beginner businesses also tend to be tight on space, which makes mobile phone terminals a great solution in many cases.
- Moreover, these also allow you to accept payments wherever you go. This is absolutely crucial to companies that tend to do business outside of the office, such as photographers, contract workers, and food trucks. By having a good mobile terminal, you can give customers options they never realized they wanted.
- Mobile POS terminals are also just as secure as regular terminals. Despite what some may think, mobile terminals are just as good as regular terminals in terms of security. They also are less likely to be susceptible to attacks like skimmers or special alterations.
- Mobile terminals also don’t just accept cards these days, either. Many mobile terminals are being developed that allow merchants to get clients to access loyalty clubs, discounts, and more. As a result, clients are now reporting that they’re more comfortable with mobile terminals than ever before.
The bottom line is that there’s a demand when it comes to mobile point of sales that is expected to skyrocket. They are more versatile than ever, and more trusted than ever. If you need to know if a mobile point of sale is good for you, give NMS a call. You will be able to get more information, a good terminal, and a great price by giving us a call.